Monday, January 4, 2010

My Prayer for 2010




Thank You God for all the blessings You have given me during the past year. I want to thank You for loving me so much that You would sacrifice Your only Son just so I can come directly to You. Father God I know that I am a sinner, washed by the blood of Your Son Jesus, and You are a Holy and Awesome God.

I thank You for my wife Margaret who has always been there for me in good times and in bad times. I thank You for giving us three sons who I am so proud of, even though one of them, choose to go Home before his time.

I thank you for my church family and all of my sisters and brothers in Christ. I thank you for the Christian fellowship and all of the spiritual and emotional support they provide.

I thank You for all the earthly material things that You have blessed me with. Lord I pray that I never put anything that I possess above You. Lord I know that all things are from You and that everything is Yours and that I am just Your steward.

Lord it is my prayer that I come closer to You this new year and to know You better by studying and meditating on Your Word and applying it to my life. Lord I pray for patience and the wisdom needed to know when You are working in my life so I can join You. Lord I pray for the courage needed to be a better witness for You and that Your light will shine through me.

Father God, I just pray this all in Jesus’ name. Amen

0 comments: