Wednesday, October 13, 2010

40 Days for Life Announces Milestone: 3,000 Babies Saved



By John Jalsevac

October 12, 2010 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Yesterday the 40 Days for Life campaign announced a significant milestone for the burgeoning pro-life initiative – its 3,000th baby saved from abortion since the first 40 Days campaign in the fall of 2007.

“To God be the glory for reaching this major milestone!” wrote Shawn Carney of 40 Days in yesterday’s update. “That's a LOT of children and mothers spared from abortion. And that's a lot of GREAT stories.” Click here for the complete story.

_________________________________________________

After reading this story all I can say is "God bless those who stand on the front lines as Ambassadors of Christ."

8 comments:

From The Heart Online said...

That's awesome! I love the testimonials. It blows my mind that they would at some point be convinced that abortion was their only option. Wow. It's so important for us to share the truth. I pray God teaches me how to share Him with others powerfully, and how to not care about opposition ;)

Thanks for sharing :)

Donald Fishgrab said...

This is another area where we in the United States have turned away from God. We are not against choice, but believe people must take responsibility for their choices. Abortion is just another attempt to avoid doing so.

Glory to God said...

Lloyd -

All I can say after reading this is, "Praise God!

It does take courage and conviction to go to an abortion clinic and make yourself vulnerable to the enemy. But one thing I believe they understand is that the fight isn't theirs. It's God's, and He's already won. Praise God that they allowed themselves to be used for His purposes and plans!

Miawa said...

Hallelujah! and Praise be to the Lord and His soldiers that will stand strong.

Bella said...

Thats really sweet!

Silly Goose said...

Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

A rootdigger said...

I just found your comment at a blog I don't frequent enough. There is never enough time, you know. Butome editing to do so I saw it. So thanks a million for your comment. Evidently one of the Maves was a Methodist Preacher. I almost put Minister or pastor, but she said preacher. Is there a difference, I wonder?

A rootdigger said...

I was reading a book and the young adult became pregnant. She had a miscarriage. You know, I believe it is gods way of sending a message and helping those who need the extra messages in life to learn!
Burdens, blessings and all.

I often think what if that was your one and only chance for a child and you threw it away. And think of the plans of god that are altered by this murderous act? I mean murder or that by the government, natural causes, accidents, and war is how lives are ended, thus altering by hand - gods plans. just my view.